Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another week

Hello everyone.  This week we had Halloween, and we dressed up as Alice and the Mad Hatter.  Everyone says that I don't look very happy in the pictures but that's because the white makeup made my teeth look really yellow so I couldn't smile crazily like I should have...



So there's that.  We went to watch Harry Potter 7.2 in those costumes, they were showing it on campus.

Friday night we went to the Olive Garden in Yakima and it was a party. Other than that, we had some friends over last night to play games, it's the first time we've had people over.  It was pretty fun, but we still need to make more friends. 

I've been doing a lot of homework this week, and Leisha's been working her two jobs and really likes the home decorating job.  She wants to open up her own business someday.  She also went elk hunting with her parents and they shot a big elk!

We are having fun and learning lots.  Until next time,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment