Sunday, November 13, 2011

Busy busy busy...

Hey Everyone,
This week has been pretty busy for us. Matt has lots of homework, projects and presentations to work on. As for me, I've been cleaning lots of houses, working at the decorating store and getting another apartment ready for renting! So we've been pretty busy.

We are very excited that I got work off the week after Christmas! This means we get to go Virginia to visit the Montoya Clan :) We've been talking about it a lot.
We should be out making more friends but we're pretty content just skyping some of our best friends from college: Will Gierke and Devyn Lafrance. We laugh pretty hard talking to them every week.

I've found out that Matt is a really good natural cook. He just made up his own sweat and sour chicken recipe that was amazing and some stir fry the other day too. So i'm pretty lucky to eat some good quality food.

I went Elk hunting with my parents last week and my mom got a cow elk!

This is a picture of our apartment complex that we manage. It's little but it's fun to live here :)



Well I'll talk to you all next week!
Love The Montoya Family

No comments:

Post a Comment